Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sleepy Willow's Bonded Soul ~The Narcoleptic Vampire Series ~ By: Dicey Grenor


This is the most unique paranormal romance book I have ever read. Most defientaly an 18+ read. I loved every minute of it. So many things will make you go, omg really? I have never read a story with such an unique job for the main character. Not only that the main character is a sexy black female vamp :D Talk about meeting someone strange in life, Aaron will make you think twice about men with multiple personalities :D Wonderful story. A must read :D

♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for reading and reviewing my novel, Beth! With so many books on the market, I don't take it lightly that you honored me with your time. I wish you much success with Vultar's Heart Body and Soul Mate!

    ReplyDelete