Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Fated...The soul seekers By: Alyson Noel



Here it goes. I give this book 3 stars. Why?
Well, let's see there is a few things in this story that just bored me too much
But, it is not a bad book. I just kept getting annoyed with different parts. Ok, one example, I for one did not understand much of anything with what was going on in the story.
Her mother confused me to death. I kept wondering if she was just evil or if she just wasn't good mom material at first.....
Secondly... Why? Why did she treat the man of her dreams like crap instead of saying more to him. I understand he is good, yet his twin is pure evil.....ugh.
I just have an active imagination and all of the details about unimportant stuff was annoying me. Yet, I still love the idea of the story and would recommend it to people who work enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment